Saturday 5 May 2012

Fairy baby sampler design

Fairy baby sampler design
A little fairy baby sampler design.
If you want to add a name which is longer or shorter you can adjust the amount of flowers/ mushrooms in between the names or simply add more space in-between the items.
The alphabet I got from one of my many cross stitch books so I won't be providing a whole set of letters. I left the name I used in my sampler to show where the name you want to use will fit.

The fairy needs a face too. But I will leave that off to make the design easier to read.

The flowers and mushrooms also make great borders or quick stitches for cards too.

 For more alphabets and samplers here are some links:
Blue and green alphabet sampler

Pink and purple baby girl birth sampler design
Fancy alphabet cross stitch design
Little Rainbow over the Hills Cross stitch design
Small pink and purple princess castle
Big bold cross stitch alphabet
Simple baby feet birth sampler design

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.