Thursday 12 July 2012

Marmite Cross stitch design

Marmite cross stitch design
Who loves Marmite? I do! I love it enough to cross stitch it. This version has some back stitch on the letters of the word Marmite. The version below leaves out the back stitch.

This is the finished stitch. I only used the backstitch on the pot on the logo rather than the backstitch on the lettering. This particular stitch will be used in a coaster for another friend who claims to own everything Marmite, of course I had to challenge this.

This design is also just right to be used for a card or small picture as well as the coaster I will be using it for. What else can you think of to show your love for Marmite?

This is a fan art design. Marmite is a trademark of Unilever, the jar design and logo design belongs to them. I claim no ownership of these things. This cross stitch design is to show my love for Marmite and to share for Marmite loving cross stitchers everywhere. Hooray!

For everything Marmite (just like my friend) try visiting http://www.marmiteshop.co.uk/ for your fill of Marmite related goodies.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.