Saturday 30 March 2013

Stopit and Tidyup Cross stitch design

Stopit and Tidyup Cross stitch design



Colour
Used in these areas:
DMC Number
Anchor Number
Black
Outlines
310
403
White
Eyes
5200
1
Red
Main body, stripes on tie
309
42
Blue
Hair, stripes on tie
340
118
Purple
Main body
553
98
Pink
Hands and feet
224
893

This design was drawn originally with Anchor colours in my program. Use anchor threads to get the closest match. I used a conversion chart to get the DMC numbers.

Please let me know if any colours are off and I will amend them in the chart.

This is Stopit and Tidyup. I renember this being on quite early in the morning and occasionally confusing me. (well I was quite young when I watched it) however its bright and colourful and always has a lovely story which makes it something which sticks in the brain.

Stopit and Tidyup belong to CMTB Animation. This is a fan art picture, I claim no rights to the character

 For the Buzy Bobbins Index page Click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.