Tuesday 16 April 2013

Cardcaptor Sakura cross stitch design

Cardcaptor Sakura cross stitch design

Colour Used in these areas: DMC Number Anchor Number
Black Outlines 310 403
Red Bow and shoes 3801 1098
White Wings, sleeves, socks parts of dress 5200 1
Pale pink Skin 948 1011
Light blue Underskirt 210 108
Pink Dress, beak, hat and eye on staff 3708 31
Dark pink Dark areas under ripples on skirt 351 10
Yellow On head of staff 444 290
Grey Inside sleeve 762 234
Light brown Hair 3778 1013

This design was drawn originally with Anchor colours in my cross stitch design program. Use Anchor threads to get the closest match to the picture. I used a conversion chart to get the DMC numbers.

Please let me know if any colours are off and I will amend them in the chart.

I just love Cardcaptors. One day I want to make this particular outfit as a cosplay but for now I shall just be happy with a cross stitch design instead.

Cardcaptor Sakura is written and drawn by Clamp and the Anime is made by Madhouse studio. This is a Fan art picture and I claim no rights to this character.

For some more designs based on anime here are some links

Sumomo from Chobits cross stitch design
Large Pom Poko Cross stitch design
Chi and Freya from Chobits cross stitch design



 For the Buzy Bobbins Index page Click here.

3 comments:

  1. I adore this pattern! I want to make it as a cosplay too, but for now, I'll just enjoy this fabulous pattern!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had never seen your blog before today (unless I'm having a major brain fart, which is very possible), but I love your patterns, this one in particular! This may well be getting stitched in a McDonalds in the midwestern USA tonight!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow thank you so much. I hope you have as much fun stitching as I did drawing it. I would love to see it if you post a picture online.
      Have a great night :)

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.