Saturday 6 April 2013

Shut up and take my money! Futurama cross stitch meme design

Shut up and take my money! Futurama cross stitch meme design


Colour
Used in these areas:
DMC Number
Anchor Number
Black
Outlines
310
403
Peach
Skin tone
738
361
White
Eyes, T shirt, teeth
5200
1
Orange
Hair
782
307
Red
Jacket, tongue
321
9046
Green
Inside money
501
878
Yellow
Outline of money
3819
278

This design was drawn originally with Anchor colours in my program. Use anchor threads to get the closest match. I used a conversion chart to get the DMC numbers.

Please let me know if any colours are off and I will amend them in the chart.  


This meme describes how I feel sometimes about computer games. :D Or perhaps roleplay games

If you want to find more about this meme heres a link to its entry on the meme database: Shut up and take my money!

This is a fan art picture. Futurama is owned by The Curiosity Company and 30th Century Fox Television and I claim no ownership of this character.

If you want to try another Futurama meme Why not Zoidberg?

For more meme cross stitch:
Trollface/problem? face meme cross stitch design
Awesome face/ epic face meme
True story meme
LOL Guy Meme
Not sure if.... Fry futurama mema

 For the Buzy Bobbins Index page Click here.

2 comments:

  1. any advice on floss colors?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My friend who is planning to make this design into a cushion has recommended the following Anchor colours as the ones she is going to use herself:

      Fry's hair: Anchor 1003
      Skin : 1010
      Jacket/ tongue: 1006
      Shirt/eyes/teeth white: 1
      Dark green on notes: 860
      Light green on notes: 858

      The outlines are black though I'm not sure what the exact colour number for black is.

      I hope this helps have fun stitching. :)

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.