Friday 18 July 2014

Mothers day finished cross stitch cards - Tea and flowers

Mothers day finished cross stitch cards - Tea and flowers




Hello everyone I thought today I'd show off some mothers day cards I made this year. There are three cards because I have three wonderful people who I send mothers day cards to each year. I do believe that not only is mothers day for your own biological mum but for the most wonderful women in your life who you would consider to be mentors or who helped you through life.

Ok so this post is a little late for Mothers day but I didn't want to put the photos online before I sent them all out then forgot to put the post up on the blog OOPs.

All of the designs for these cards come from the book Quick and clever Cross stitch if you want to make these cards yourself. I wrote a review of this book here

The flowers and daffodils are on Page 80,  and the Teacups are on page 51

For the Buzy Bobbins Index page Click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.