Saturday 23 August 2014

Fidget from Dust: Elysain Tail - Cross stitch design

Fidget from Dust: Elysain Tail - Cross stitch design



Colour Used in these areas: DMC Number Anchor Number
Black Outline of eyes
310
403
Green Eyes
989
241
Dark Brown Outlines 400

351
Mid brown Shaded area on wings and ears 977

363
Light brown Light area on wings and ears 402

1047
Orange Main body colour
972
298
Dark Orange Shadows on main body 971

316
Dark grey Outlines on face, hands and feet 414

235
Light grey Shadows on hands and feet
762
234
White Hands, feet and face White

2

This is a cross stitch design of Fidget from Dust: Elysain Tail. I drew this on request of one of my friends who is a really big fan of the game.
Fidgit is a Nimbat and gets rather offended when called a cat (though those ears are a little cat like to me)

I'm going to admit I have not played this game yet but while researching the characters for the design I come across just beautiful screenshots and 'best of' videos which show the characters as having believable banter between themselves. Heres a link to a best of I really enjoyed (warning Spoilers) here
I really must add this to my Birthday wishlist to I can play it. Can anyone tell me if its any good gameplay wise or is it just cute with beautiful backgrounds? You can't tell what gameplay is like just from the screenshots though.

The official website is here: http://www.noogy.com/
For Fidgits page on the Elysain Tail wiki heres a link

As always this is fan art for a very beautiful game Elysian TailDust: An Elysian Tail, and Humble Hearts © Dean Dodrill.
I claim no rights to the character. 

For the Buzy Bobbins Index page Click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.