Wednesday 8 October 2014

I love my Mummy Halloween motif cross stitch design

I love my Mummy Halloween motif cross stitch design



This is a really simple cross stitch design of a bandage wrapped mummy.
This design is a great size for a large card perhaps an invite to a Halloween Party or part of a Halloween decoration.
I made sure this design wasn't too scary so it can be suitable for a kids Halloween sweet collection bag. Also simple enough in case you end up having to make up a few bags this Halloween.

Here's a link to my other Loot bag design this year:
Sweet themed Trick or Treat Loot bag

For more Spooky Halloween cross stitch designs here are some Links:
Pumpkin Alphabet
Jack O' Lantern Coaster designs for Halloween
Cute ghost coming out of a pumpkin
Cute cat in a pumpkin
Cute ghost giving a gift
Happy Ghost at a gravestone
Halloween Haunted house silhouette cross stitch design
Pentagram for Altar cloth
Butterfly inspired sugar skull cross stitch design
Witches bookshelf - small bookmark cross stitch design
Sad ghost at a gravestone

For the Buzy Bobbins Index page Click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.