Monday 10 November 2014

Activating the Omnitrix - Ben ten Omniverse Cross stitch design

Activating the Omnitrix  - Ben ten Omniverse Cross stitch design


Colour Used in these areas: DMC Number Anchor Number
Black Outlines, Tshirt stripes
310
403
White Eyes and number on shirt
5200
1
Green Eyes, omnitrix, Tshirt Stripes
702
239
Peach Skin 3779

868
Dark peach Skin in shadow 975

355
Brown Hair main colour 938

381
Light brown Hair highlight 301

1049
Hey there everyone.
I thought it was time for another Ben Ten Cross stitch design. I am Such a fan of Ben ten and just couldn't resist. This picture is based upon Ben Ten Omniverse. The style of the show seems to have become more anime like in this season but still theres everything you live from the original seasons, Monsters, aliens and assorted bad guys along with a good number of adventures.

I wish I had an excuse to sew this one. I think it would make an awesome gym bag or patch for a school bag. The other kids would be so jealous I'm sure.

Ben Ten Cross stitch designs
Echo Echo

For the Buzy Bobbins Index page Click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.