Thursday 13 November 2014

Doctor Lollipop The Unicorn Doctor cross stitch design

Doctor Lollipop cross stitch design



Colour Used in these areas: DMC Number Anchor Number
Black Outlines 310 403
White Mane, tail, horn, tip of nose 5200 1
Light Grey Shadows on mane and tail 3042 870
Grey Hooves 3041 871
Pink Main body 818 48
Dark Pink Shadows on main body, inside ear 316 1017
Blue Eye 3843 1089

This design was drawn originally with Anchor colours in my cross stitch design program. Use Anchor threads to get the closest match to the picture. I used a conversion chart to get the DMC numbers.

Please let me know if any colours are off and I will amend them in the chart.

This is Doctor Lollipop, he is a well respected pink unicorn Doctor who treats all of the magical animals in the forest.
As soon as I saw this show I just had to draw a picture of this character. Doctor Lollipop is very carismatic and I love the way he shows off and gets surrounded by a rainbow (presumably by unicorn magic) its so unexpected its kinda funny.

If you have not heard of this cartoon heres a link to the episode on Youtube.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KvXtRVifAXE

Doctor Lollipop the show and character are produced by Frederator Studios. This is a fan art picture and I claim no rights to the character

For more cartoon themed cross stitch designs check out the Index page Here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.