Friday 20 March 2015

Peanut the cat - Cat in a box cross stitch design

Peanut the cat - Cat in a box cross stitch design



Colour Used in these areas: DMC Number Anchor Number
Black Outline, pupils 310

403
White Cat body main colour 3865

2
Green Iris 772

259
Yellow Collar 726

295
Grey Shadows on cat inside ears 414

235
Pinkish grey Inside ears 3782

899
Dark brown Box 3371

382
This design was drawn originally with Anchor colours in my cross stitch design program. Use Anchor threads to get the closest match to the picture. I used a conversion chart to get the DMC numbers.

Hello everyone this is a portrait of my friends cat called Peanut. Peanut is a funny cat who loves to sit in boxes so I just had to draw a nice picture of him in his favourite box. :)
I wonder why cats often do this. I guess it is a very comforting and warm place to sleep.

For more pet themed  designs here are some links:

Peanut the cat in a box
Border Collie Puppy
Simple Beagle puppy

For the Buzy Bobbins Index page Click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.