Wednesday 28 September 2016

Halloween Haunted house silhouette cross stitch design

Halloween Haunted house silhouette cross stitch design



Colour Anchor Thread numbers
Black 403
Yellow 291


Hello everyone,
I am already super excited for Halloween, Im getting ready to make my house nice and spooky and have already ordered a variety of spider webs, and skulls from ebay. Its not even October yet!

So I thought I would start off my Halloween designs with a really simple haunted house to get started on. This design would look brilliant on some patterned or dyed aida in a nice purple, orange or green Halloween colour.

I'll be back with a few more Halloween designs soon. I just love this holiday and want to have all the excuse I can to draw spooky stitches for all of you.

The reference image for this cross stitch design was found in the public domain here:
https://pixabay.com/en/haunted-house-halloween-building-150446/

Halloween
Simple sweet themed Trick or Treat Bag
I Love my Mummy simple Halloween motif
Pumpkin Alphabet
Jack O' Lantern Coaster designs for Halloween
Cute ghost coming out of a pumpkin
Cute cat in a pumpkin
Cute ghost giving a gift
Happy Ghost at a gravestone
Pentagram for Altar cloth
Butterfly inspired sugar skull cross stitch design
Witches bookshelf - small bookmark cross stitch design
Sad ghost at a gravestone


 For the Buzy Bobbins Index page Click here. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.