Wednesday 9 November 2016

Cute red Mini Cooper - cushion sized cross stitch design

Cute red Mini Cooper - cushion sized cross stitch design



Above is a preview of what the finished design will look like when it is all sewn :D





Colour
Anchor Thread numbers
DMC Thread numbers
Black
403
310
Red
335
606
Light red
1022
760
Yellow
386
3823
Orange
291
444
Dark grey
235
414
Light Grey
847
3072
White
2
White

Hello everyone,

Today I'd like to share with you all a cross stitch design of one of my favourite cars the Mini Cooper. It is so small and cute I really want one but for now I'll have to make do with the little toy car my nephew for me for my birthday last year. That was super thoughtful of him even if I'd really like the full sized version.

This cross stitch design is made to be in whole stitches without half stitches or French knots and only a small bit of backstitch on the headlights so hopefully its easy enough for even beginners to pick up and have a go.
Changing up the main colour of the car is really simple since I have only used two colours for it. When changing out the colours take the brighter colour and sew that in place of the red on my original design.

The reference image for this cross stitch design can be found here:
https://pixabay.com/en/banner-red-bright-watercolor-mini-1353848/


Here I'd normally give links to related patterns but I looked through my list and found I actually don't have a vehicles category. Well I must fix that starting with this pattern. I'll make sure to design a few more vehicles for people to sew but for now have a random selection of links :)

Geometric black and purple cross stitch design
Rainbow coloured Geometric pattern
Pretty circle of Butterflies and Flowers
Wishing well card sized cross stitch design
Primrose Fairy
Question Mark Maze
China blue flower motif
Girl blowing a Dandelion
Cute bird sitting in some bushes
Make a Wish - Dandelion seeds turning into Butterflies
Blue and green sewn bird
Bright orange and yellow summer sun motif
Bunch of colourful balloons
Two hearts become one
Small backstitch flower motif

For the Buzy Bobbins Index page Click here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.