Wednesday 5 April 2017

Cute coffee - Simple Kawaii cross stitch design

Cute coffee - Simple Kawaii cross stitch design


Colour Anchor Thread numbers
Dark brown 359
Light brown 373
Pink 24


Hello everyone,
This week I decided to let my friend challenge me to draw a cross stitch design. So the challenge was

'Draw the thing you thought of first in the morning'

Well naturally the thing I think of first is coffee, closely followed by plans to destroy my alarm clock. So here is the result of the challenge a cute cup of coffee to help me start each day. This stitch could be a nice card or a little decoration for an apron. :)

Much love and happy stitching

Gemma xx

For more food themed designs here are some links:

Food

Marmite jar

Raspberry ripple ice cream in cup
Ice cream cone with heart decoration 
Ice cream double scoop cone - Summer fun cross stitch design bookmark
Kawaii coffee cross stitch design - I love coffee, coffee loves me

 For the Buzy Bobbins Index page Click here.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.