Tuesday 26 June 2012

Derpy Hooves Sitting Cross stitch design

Derpy Hooves Sitting Cross stitch design


Here is a cushion sized picture of Derpy Hooves sitting and thinking. I  just adore her little nose scrunch I think it really makes her look cute.
I have left the bubbles in her cutie mark as single cross stitches but if you feel up to the challenge you could replace them with shiny beads to make them look like real bubbles. Though beads are not recommended if this is actually going to be a cushion.


Colour Used in these areas: DMC Number Anchor Number
Black Eyes 310 403
Dark blue Main body outline 931 921
Light blue Main body 3753 1031
Mid blue Leg in shade 3756 128
Dark yellow Hair outline 472 253
Yellow Hair 745 300
White Eyes, Cutie mark 5200 1
This design was drawn originally with Anchor colours in my program. Use anchor threads to get the closest match. I used a conversion chart to get the DMC numbers.

Please let me know if any colours are off and I will amend them in the chart.  

I wonder what she is thinking about. I'm willing to bet its Muffins though. She just loves them!

As always this is a fan creation and I claim no ownership of this character. The character design along with all others in My little Pony Friendship is Magic belongs to Hasbro.


For even more My Little Pony Friendship is Magic Cross stitch designs check out the links below:
Cutie Mark collection 1: Rarity, Applejack and Pinkie Pie
Cutie Mark collection 2: Twilight Sparkle, Fluttershy and Rainbow Dash
Cutie Mark Collection 3 - Cheerilee, Big Mackingtosh and DJ Pon3

Twilight Sparkle as a Filly
Daring Doo
Filly Fluttershy
Applejack as a Filly
Rainbow Dash at the Hearthswarming Eve Pagent
Derpy Hooves Flying
Derpy Hooves in her Nightmare Night costume 
Nightmare Moon
Rarity in a blue and yellow Canterlot dress
Lyra Heartstrings running
Filly Applejack Standing
Zecora the Zebra
Flutterbat
Pinkie pie in a chicken suit
Princess Candence Happy
Gummy the Crocodile in a formal suit

My Little Pony: Equestria Girls Cross stitch designs

Spike the Dog
Fluttershy in Fall formal dress

 For the Buzy Bobbins Index page Click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.