Friday 28 December 2012

Nightmare moon cross stitch design

Nightmare moon cross stitch design

This is a cross stitch design of Nightmare Moon. This picture is inspired by the storybook opening of the very first episode. This is when Nightmare Moon is scary and not friendly as she is when she is Luna.

My Little Pony and all characters belong to Hasbro, I make not claim to these characters. This picture is fan art and is free to share with cross stitching My Little Pony fans.


Colour
Used in these areas:
DMC Number
Anchor Number
Dark blue
Main body colour
791
123
Light blue
Details on main body and wings
341
117
Purple
Mane and tail
553
98

This design was drawn originally with Anchor colours in my program. Use anchor threads to get the closest match. I used a conversion chart to get the DMC numbers.

Please let me know if any colours are off and I will amend them in the chart.

Update: I have noticed a very talented stitcher has sewn this design. A friend spotted this on deviantart heres a link: here. So if you fancy take a look and give this stitcher a big thumbs up from me :D  

For even more My Little Pony Friendship is Magic Cross stitch designs check out the links below:
Cutie Mark collection 1: Rarity, Applejack and Pinkie Pie
Cutie Mark collection 2: Twilight Sparkle, Fluttershy and Rainbow Dash
Twilight Sparkle as a Filly
Daring Doo
Derpy Hooves sitting
Applejack as a Filly
Derpy Hooves Flying
Rainbow dash at the Hearth's warming Eve pageant
Fluttershy as a filly
Rarity in a blue and yellow Canterlot dress
Nightmare Moon - storybook
Derpy Hooves Cushion and card (valentines themed)
Mare do well
Golden Harvest/Carrot Top
The Great and Powerful Trixie
Lyra Heartstrings running
Zecora the Zebra

  For the Buzy Bobbins Index page Click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.