Saturday 2 March 2013

Mare Do Well - My little pony cross stitch design

Mare-do-well - My little pony cross stitch design

Colour Used in these areas: DMC Number Anchor Number
Dark Navy Outlines 823 127
Dark Blue Cape, Hood, boots 791 178
Light blue Eyes, M on buckle 799 130
Purple Main colour on hat and suit 208 111
Dark Purple Shadowed areas on hat 550 102

This design was drawn originally with Anchor colours in my program. Use anchor threads to get the closest match. I used a conversion chart to get the DMC numbers.

Please let me know if any colours are off and I will amend them in the chart.  

This is a cross stitch design of the character Mare Do Well who is featured in the My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic episode 'The Mysterious Mare Do Well.'
If I say any more I may end up giving spoilers of this absolutely brilliant episode. So I'll just say Happy stitching Bronies :D

My Little Pony and all characters belong to Hasbro, I make not claim to these characters. This picture is fan art and is free to share with cross stitching My Little Pony fans.

For even more My Little Pony Friendship is Magic Cross stitch designs check out the links below:
Cutie Mark collection 1: Rarity, Applejack and Pinkie Pie
Cutie Mark collection 2: Twilight Sparkle, Fluttershy and Rainbow Dash
Cutie Mark Collection 3 - Cheerilee, Big Mackingtosh and DJ Pon3

Twilight Sparkle as a Filly
Daring Doo
Derpy Hooves sitting
Applejack as a Filly
Derpy Hooves Flying
Rainbow dash at the Hearth's warming Eve pagean
Fluttershy as a filly
Rarity in a blue and yellow Canterlot dress
Nightmare Moon
Golden Harvest/Carrot Top
The Great and Powerful Trixie
Lyra Heartstrings running
Filly Applejack Standing
Zecora the Zebra
Flutterbat
Pinkie pie in a chicken suit
Princess Candence Happy
Gummy the Crocodile in a formal suit

My Little Pony: Equestria Girls Cross stitch designs

Spike the Dog
Fluttershy in Fall formal dress
For the Buzy Bobbins Index page Click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.